VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES & INFORMATION FOR THE D300 FOOD PANTRY:
- Volunteer shifts are available for Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon/evening, and Wednesday evening. SIGN UP HERE
- The pantry is open for clients on Wednesday. Tuesdays are mostly stocking and cleaning while Wednesday is actually working with the clients as they come through the pantry.
- Most of the tasks completed by our volunteers require some physical agility including standing, lifting (up to 30 pounds), and walking. If you have any physical limitations, you need to let the shift leader know as soon as you arrive so they can assign your station appropriately.
- Tuesday volunteers must be age 10 years and up. Children under 13 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wednesday volunteers must be age 15 and up.
- Pantry is located inside Carpentersville Middle School (100 Cleveland Ave). Park behind the building and go in DOOR 20.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you do not mind getting dirty and shoes that cover your toes (NO SANDAL OR FLIP-FLOPS, PLEASE!)
- Please keep jewelry and perfume (or anything heavily scented) to a bare minimum.
- When you arrive, report to the shift leader and sign-in.
- Bring a completed VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FORM with you or complete one when you arrive.
- If you would like to sign-up a group of 4 or more to volunteer during a shift, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator to assist you with that. email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR INTEREST IN VOLUNTEERING AT THE D300 FOOD PANTRY! WE ARE 100% VOLUNTEER-RUN!!